In new construction of commercial or residential properties, mold can be a pesky nightmare. While moisture – and the potential for mold – is seemingly inevitable in some situations, there are a number of things that you can do to avoid a major mold problem:
– Utilize a condensate pump and drain, which is used to filter any moisture build up within ductwork out so that within that enclosed ductwork the moisture does not sit for an extended period of time and begin to grow into mold.
– Activate a dehumidifier, which is used to collect the damp, humid conditions within an enclosed area with little to no air movement that has no outside exposure (such as a basement).
– Use a ventilator system, which is used to filter incoming air and recollects heat from used air before exhausting it out of the new building/new home.
And, in the situations of mold growth, do NOT hesitate to reach out to the team at G.W. Savage – we are your go-to for mold remediation!
- Staying Safe While Keeping Clean - September 30, 2020
- Welcome Rachel Keefer! - September 24, 2020
- Labor Day Weekend is a Good Fall Cleaning Weekend - August 31, 2020
- As Vermont Re-Opens We’re Here to Help! - July 25, 2020
- Ways to Prepare Your Home for Storm Season - June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Virus Updates - March 23, 2020
- Cleaning Work: Before and After - February 28, 2020
- Cleaning with Morantz Ultrasonic - February 1, 2020
- G.W. Savage Set to Work with Violand Management Assoc. in the New Year! - December 31, 2019
- 10 Tips to Keep Your Home Warm This Winter - December 22, 2019