As G.W. Savage moves into 2020, we are proud to announce that we have signed a contract with Violand Management Associates (VMA)! This consultancy group, led by Chuck Violand, will help G.W. Savage develop and implement strategies for increasing efficiency, customer service, and quality of work. VMA will also help us develop our teams to better meet the growing business needs.
Chuck Violand is a true professional in the business of restoration and carpet cleaning, who began his career by founding a commercial/residential carpet cleaning and water damage mitigation company in northeast Ohio, which he owned for 26 years.
Today, through VMA, Chuck and his team devote themselves to helping the owners of service companies like ours to develop profits in their own businesses. Their skills in operations, leadership development, sales building, as well as recruiting and hiring are being tapped by companies across the United States and Canada. The success of VMA’s clients confirms its effectiveness and VMA is now in its third decade serving as a teaching, training, and business-consulting resource.
VMA works with serviced-based small businesses primarily in the restoration and cleaning industries to help them grow sales and profits, implement industry-best standard operating procedures, manage and track proven scalable systems, and develop high-performing employees.
G.W. Savage looks forward to working with VMA’s team of consultants to help us build our business, and succeed in continuing to grow, develop, and earn the accolades that we are working so hard to achieve. Visit their web site for more information: www.violand.com.
- COVID-19 Virus Updates - March 23, 2020
- Cleaning Work: Before and After - February 28, 2020
- Cleaning with Morantz Ultrasonic - February 1, 2020
- G.W. Savage Set to Work with Violand Management Assoc. in the New Year! - December 31, 2019
- 10 Tips to Keep Your Home Warm This Winter - December 22, 2019
- Ways to Defend Against Pesky (and Problematic) Ice Dams - November 29, 2019
- Snow on Your Roof – How and Why to Remove It - November 15, 2019
- Promotion Announcement! - October 23, 2019
- Prepare Your Home for High Winds - October 19, 2019
- Autumn: The Weather Cools, Mold Allergies Heat Up - September 27, 2019