What to Expect From Our Water Mitigation Services
Our trained and certified technicians respond quickly and efficiently to water damage jobs of any size to begin the cleanup as soon as possible. G.W. Savage performs water removal, drying, and dehumidification of your building using our state-of-art equipment.
Call 24/7 For Immediate Support
When you call G.W. Savage any time of the day or night, our service staff will gather the following information from you:
- What happened?
- When did it happen?
- What areas are affected?
- Have you stopped the source of the water?
Certified Technicians Assess the Water Damage
There are a few more pieces of information our certified water damage specialists will need to gather so that we can ensure we use the best equipment and techniques for your individual situation.
- How big is the affected area?
- How much water is there?
- What types of building materials were damaged?
- What is the extent of moisture migration? (How far did the water spread?)
- What is/was the source of the water?
Working With You On-Site from Start to Finish
G.W. Savage works with you from start to finish to return your building to pre-loss condition. We not only get rid of the water—we provide any additional services needed as a result of the damage, cleaning and decontamination to complete structural repairs.
- Moisture Mapping
- Water Extraction
- Structural and Contents Drying
- Decontamination and Cleaning
- Repair and Remodeling (When Needed)
Stay Informed with Daily Communication
- Our technicians will explain the drying process so that you always know what’s happening on your property
- Technicians perform daily monitoring and recording of air readings and moisture content
- You and/or your insurance company receive progress updates
- Complete documentation and record keeping ensures that all affected materials have been dried to pre-loss condition
TIP: The longer water damage cleanup is delayed, the higher the cost will be to repair the damage. Contact a professional restoration company as soon as possible after a water loss.
Why Our Customers Trust Us
"I am writing to thank you for your professional and courteous service following an ice dam in my home last year. I am very happy with the work you did and will remember you when I am ready to have my roof done. All of your people who came to my home were very pleasant and helpful. The damage and displacement I felt during that time was anxiety-provoking. It meant a lot to me that the actual repairs and working with a contractor did not have to be."
★ Carole, Homeowner
"Beginning with the drying and content removal through the restoration and completion of the work, I found everyone involved conducting themselves in a very professional manner. It was reassuring throughout the process that one company was handling all aspects of the restoration. I am thoroughly pleased with the product and would recommend your services to anyone in need of them."
★ Christopher, Owner of Just Sports, Colchester, VT
"It was such a relief to deal with your company. We live 250 miles away and it was very reassuring to speak to people on your team. We know that clean-up was being handled by professionals."
★ Lisa, Homeowner