About the System
G.W Savage is your first choice for water mitigation. Our team of trained professionals has the ability to turn back the clock on your loss and put you back in your home or business faster than any other mitigation firm in New England. Using our Fresh Air Drying System we are able to:
- Decrease Drying Time
- Reduce Business Interruption
- Protect against potental MOLD DAMAGE
- 35 to 60 Percent Lower Cost
- 50 to 80 Percent Reduction in Restoration Down Time
Investing in early stages of water loss can save thousands of dollars in reconstruction, repairs, and loss of use. The faster the building is dried the lower the overall claim. Mold cannot grow in the environment that is produced by our Fresh Air Drying System.
- Shorter cycle time for claims
- Restoration not Reconstructed
- Less chance of mold growth
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Minimizing loss saves money.
How it works:
- The Fresh Air Drying System takes outside fresh air, reduces the relative humidity to 2% and heats it to 125-145 degrees fahrenheit.
- Warm dry fresh air is pumped into the house or building through a large volume hose.
- Air movers are setup throughout the property in such a way to allow for maximum evaporation from walls, ceilings, floors and wall cavities.
- Simultaneously, the exhaust hose is removing the damp musty air replacing it with fresh warm dry air.
- Electronic sensing equipment (Data Loggers) measure and record the temperature, relative humidity and dew point within the structure.
- Once the building has been moisture mapped to ensure that the structure is dry, the data logger information is downloaded, printed out and given to the client.
G.W. Savage is the choice for your restoration needs.